Easy and Irresistible Unbaked Cheesecake
I love this unbaked cheese cake desert which is super easy to make and doesn't require much effort! - I mean what't not to like?
This recipes takes approx 30min. to make.
Unbaked cheesecake Ingredients:
- Butter Cookies 2 packs
- Berries (I used blue berries but you can also use starberries or rasberries)
- Cream 0,5l
- Mascarpone 2 packs
- Lemon - Sugar 200g
- Butter 150g
- Vanilla Sugar
- Food coloring (I used blue but you can practically choose whatever colour you like)
- Whisk cream until it is really thick. Then add mascarpone, vanilla sugar and lemon( you can add more of either depending on the taste you prefer) . Make sure all of it is properly mixed (I use to whisk all of it on a very high speed with the hand mixer).
- Crunch butter cookies there aren't big pieces of of biscuit.
- Make caramel by heating a pan with butter and then put sugar in it. Leave it still until the sugar starts melting and caramelizing, then throw in the cookie crumble. Mix everything together
- Serve the desert either by putting it all into one big glass bowl or as I did here, serve in small jars and cups. This version is especially good for parties. When the caramel crumble is cold you can put a little in a cup and top it with the mascarpone cream mix! Add berries and that's it!